Wednesday 13 April 2011

BOOK OF BUZZ: "Bug Room"

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce a band that I am in...




BUG ROOM



Tenderness. Tenderness is frozen. The Wilderness is calling. Emptiness is the four walls I’ve been given. A jar of bugs. A slow death on a sill.



Nothing to prove.


Nothing to hide.


You wouldn’t want me.


You wouldn’t have me anyway.


Like a prom king that grew up wrong and took it out on his bride.



Sympathy and forgiveness are for taking. A last note: badly spelt; asking. A lack of manners: challenge all-comers! A sleeplessness full of blood-dogs and dumbness.


Tenderness… The Wilderness… Emptiness… a jar of bugs… A slow death on a sill…


Nothing to prove.


Nothing to hide.


You wouldn’t want me.


You wouldn’t have me anyway.


Like a prom king that grew up wrong and took it out on his bride.


____________________________

“Bug Room” written by Book of Buzz

The Man With The 2Quid Moustache: buggy bass, guitar & keyboards. - Buck Theorem: words&vocals - Javier Rodriguez Rodriguez Rodriguez: drumkit bug

&


recorded by Dan Marshall

Mixed by Kramer (!)

Book of Buzz on facebook .

"The Electric Stuff of Love" by the man with the 2quid moustache

No comments: