Monday 22 August 2022

I Am The Twister - "Death on a Virtual Pier"

Around 2007-ish, in the era of MySpace (remember that?) I was going through a period of unemployment and putting up some dodgy recordings of mine online. My friend Paul West said, “Hey I can play instruments now. Do you want to make music?” And so I Am The Twister was born. 

We recorded songs on a 4-Track I had somehow been given by acquaintances and our songs were loosely geographically set in a run-down English seaside town. Our friend James Eastwood (ref. Lunar Engine) played drums on the tack “Marie Hate Song”. It was called “Death on a Virtual Pier”

 Now it’s on Spotify (always been on Bandcamp). 

 We still have tracks recorded from then that no one has really heard. I Am The Twister is active again and shall release those past and other new tacks imminently.







No comments: